The Repaint Specialists Inc. is your premier painting company servicing Edmonton, St. Albert and Sherwood Park.
Will complete work to these areas
- Ceilings, walls, trim + doors + baseboards etc.
- Extensive repair to all areas
- Texture removal (finish to smooth, Snowtex, Splatter or California Knockdown)
- Wallpaper remove (ready for paint)
- Wood refinish (stain + varnishing)
- Install baseboards, casings + doors etc.
INTERIOR PAINTING PROCESS
STAGE 1 PREPARATION
Preparation is the key to a durable finish
- Cover floors with drop clothes, and cover furniture with clean plastic
- Remove all hardware and switch plates, and drop light fixtures + MASK off all areas needed
- Fill all defects (cracks nail pops etc)
- Apply primer to areas repaired
- Sand surfaces (including between coats of paint)
STAGE 2 APPLICATION
Using superior paint products, for the very best appearance and durability
- Textured ceiling are carefully sprayed
- Smooth ceilings + walls will be rolled and brushed with a thick consistent finish
- Trim + doors will have a straight edge
- Note: (Not all services are included. Some additional costs may apply)
STAGE 3 CLEAN, TOUCHUP AND INSPECTION
We sweep and vacuum debris and return work areas back to its original condition.
- Remove coverings from furniture and floor, carefully returning furnishings back into place
- Reinstall all hardware, outlets etc.
- Inspect all work and touch-up if it is needed
- Leftover paint is left, and colors documented
- Note: (Not all services are included. Some addtional cost may apply)